Virtual Office Address For GST Registration
If you are in business, one of the first things you require is an official address for GST Registration Mumbai, legal, and other business requirements. But this may present some difficulties, especially if you are a start-up or a small business, or a freelancer on the move, who does not have a permanent address.
Documents required: Virtual Office For GST Registration
- PAN Card of the business/applicant
- Business registration or incorporation certificate
- Identity and address of the Primary Authorized signatory
- Proof of place of business
- Valid Indian bank account number
- A digital signature of the authorized person
Who can sign the GST APPLICATION?
As can be seen, ‘proof of place of business (point 4, above) is a must to get your business started. With a Virtual Office, you get that all-important address for GST Registration plus many other attractive benefits
Advantages of the virtual office:
• Flexibility of operation from anywhere (or from the park bench!)
• Active business address in Hyderabad (and beautiful with your product image)
• Cost-effective – save on office and deposit, office maintenance, and running costs
• The support team answers calls made for you
• Email forwarding service
• Access to meeting rooms and video conferences
• Use of business center relaxation (and hospitality service) at customer meetings
• Scope of business services (administrative services such as mail and secretarial services, cooking services, etc.)
Paid location (you only pay for the services you use)
Travel – you can test the water in new markets without incurring setup costs
• Custom services (such as additional communication services – per need)
• A team with experience in providing solutions to your specific needs
Having a virtual office is like having an office without it. You get all the benefits of a regular office but you don’t have to invest in one. This means significant savings on infrastructure, maintenance, equipment upgrades, and maintenance costs (not to mention office maintenance and day-to-day operations, which are also time-consuming). Not surprisingly, the demand for Virtual Office space is growing steadily – more than 25% per year. Not just starting with small businesses but also big business organizations finding the Right Office the right solution especially in these uncertain times.
Virtual Office Mumbai is leading business areas across the country is an example of how Virtual Office can be an integral part of an organization’s business plan. By registering with the Virtual State GST, you get everything you need from a regular office without having to find your own office. And it’s good in the bottom line.